BIKE TOURING AROUND THE COLLI EUGANEI | ANELLO DEI COLLI EUGANEI
From Padua, the Euganean Hills stand out on the horizon with undulating lines in a surprising variety of forms; conical silhouettes atop gently rolling hills. With this excursion you can take a complete tour around the hills to discover the natural, artistic, and historical heritage of the Euganean Hills regional Park.
- Distance: 63 km
- Route: bike path and secondary roads, one uphill section
- Start/Finish: Train Stations at Abano and Monsilice.
- Type of Path: mostly paved, some non paved sections
- Best Time of Year: March through October
- Special Notes: You must get off the path to really explore the area.