ITALIAOUTDOORS BIKE RENTAL POLICY
The following form will be printed and signed on day one of rental.
Italiaoutdoors di Vernon McClure reserves the right to refuse renting equipment to those with insufficient knowledge or ability for your own protection and safety!
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your equipment. Payment may be made with cash, check or VISA/MasterCard. Reservation fees on equipment will begin the intended day of rental. Balance must be paid in full before picking up the equipment, with a non refundable security deposit if equipment is not returned in the condition it was rented in. Italiaoutdoors di Vernon McClure reserves the sole right to determine the condition returned!
A credit card is required for an equipment deposit. The renter will be charged for repairs or replacement of damaged or lost equipment and assessed a cleaning fee for returning dirty equipment. Please treat our equipment as if it were your own or better. We take pride in our gear and hope you will enjoy and appreciate the value and performance of our top of the line equipment.
Rates and Late Fees
Rates are based on pick up and drop-off of bicycles in the Vicenza and Venice Province's, arrangements can be made to have a bicycle delivered to and picked up at specific hotels throughout Italy, but an additional fee will be added to cover the cost of transport. For estimate of cost email or skype me.
Daily rates are based on a 24-hour period and equipment may be picked up and returned as follows:
PICK UP TIME:________9:am RETURN TIME: _______ by 9am following day
No refunds will be made due to weather conditions, equipment returned early, or for equipment rented but not used. Equipment returned late will be charged $10.00, plus the additional day rate for each day it is late.
Bike rental does not includes helmet, please bring one and wear it for your safety
Aluminum Road Bike: 25 euro per day without insurance
Carbon Fiber Road Bike: 35 Euro per day without insurance
Bike Rental Insurance can be obtained for an additional 5 euro per day for AL Road Bikes and 10 Euro for Carbon Fiber Road Bikes. This covers all damage but it will not cover theft.
BIKE RENTAL POLICY
- I assume full responsibility for all of the equipment provided to me by Italiaoutdoors di Vernon McClure and will treat it carefully as if it were my own.
- I will return it in the same condition that it was provided to me. This includes washing all equipment completely.
- I understand that I will be billed for any damage incurred to the equipment. Retail price replacement cost will be charged to my credit account if items are not returned.
- I will wear my helmet at all times while biking.
- I will practice appropriate rules of the road, understanding that other vehicles have the right of way. I will ride with the traffic and follow traffic rules.
- I attest that I will be aware of the weather and road conditions.
- I understand how to do a bicycle safety check and understand that I need to control my bicycle daily.
- If Bike is transported I will be responsible for carrying it in an appropriate manner approved (by Italiaoutdoors).
- I acknowledge that I have voluntarily rented and in consideration of being permitted to rent, I voluntarily execute this “Release and Assumption of risk on behalf of myself, my heirs, next of kin, my personal representatives and my estate.
- I accept and assume full responsibility for all harm and injury, of every nature, including death, which may occur to me and I assume full responsibility for damages or loss of personal property or property issued to me by Italiaoutdoors di Vernon McClure and hosting facility while I’m participating in program or using their property. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Italiaoutdoors di Vernon McClure and its employees and its hosting facility, from and against any claims, demands, actions or causes of action , on account of damage to personal property, or to my personal injury or death, which may result directly or indirectly from my participation and which results from causes beyond the control of and without the fault or negligence of Italiaoutdoors di Vernon McClure and it employees.
- I request that this “Release And Assumption of Risk” be construed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Kentucky and USA and if any portion is held invalid, the remainder will continue in full force.
- Bike Identification # ________________
- Name ________________________________________
- Address ______________________________________
- Phone _______________________________________
- Credit Card # _________________________________
- Signed _______________________________________________________
- Rented by: (staff name) ___________________________________________
- Bike condition prior to rental:________________________________________________
- Bike condition upon return: ________________________________________________
- Date Rented: _______________________
- Date Returned________________________
- Rental FEE: $_______________________
- Paid ______________
Tags: bike rental,