BIKE TOURING THE classic climbs WITH ITALIAOUTDOORS
Bike Tour Italy's Dolomites, one of cycling most spectacular adventures. During this Italy Bike Tour I take you on a route that lets you challenge yourself on the TOP Climbs in Italian Cycling History riding in the Dolomites and Italian Alps. Each day's route plan is organized to be enjoyable rides though one of the World's UNESCO Monuments, with plenty of options to ride extra miles.
Italy's Dolomites Mountains offers some of the best mountain roads in Europe to bike tour on. The Dolomites are well developed, and the region is famous for it’s valleys and towns that come alive with après-ski fever each winter and hikers in the summer. Offering great rides for all level of cyclist the Dolomites should be a must ride on all bike riders bucket list. You can go for time or just relaxing rides for stunning views, either way we have a developed program that allows you to explore the area safely.
During the Italian Dolomites Bike Tour week, we ride through the heart of the Dolomite's exploring many of the best know mountain passes that have been used for great races, for years. Enjoy great climbs, good food and wine, and fun company during a week of climbing while exploring the National Monument of the World.
BIKE TOURING THE ITALIAN DOLOMITES DETAILS
- TOUR DATES:
- Length 8 days 7 nights (7 riding days)
- Mileage 60-135 km routes, Average Elevation Gain per day 1200 meter, Average % Grade -7%
- Single supplement
- Meals: All breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Start - Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Finish -Milano Airport
This trip can be organized as a private trip or a Self Guided Tour. Contact me to schedule a trip date.
BIKE TOUR ITALY - THE ITALIAN DOLOMITES AND ALPS AT A GLANCE
- Saturday - Pick Up at Venice Airport and move to Agordo at the base of the Dolomites
- Sunday - Passo Duran - Passo Stalunza - to Alleghe (68 km, 2000 meters)
- Monday -Passo Gaiu - Passo Falzarego - Covara (52 km, 1900 meters)
- Tuesday - 4 Passes of the Sella Mountain Group - Covara (50 km, 1904 meters)
- Wednesday - Passo Gardena - Passo Sella - Passo Costalunga (72 km, 2100 meters)
- Thursday - Passo Stelvio - Bormio (48 km, 2100 meters)
- Friday - Passo Gavia - (Optional Passo Mortirolo) - Bormio (74 km, 2100 meters)
- Saturday - Arriverdici ( Transfer to Milano Train Station)
Each ride can be lengthened, or shorten based on rider preference. All routes are on secondary roads.